The 2019 application is now open to all citizens and permanent residents of Nigeria currently residing in Lagos.
CYFI is looking out for
You are committed to making a significant contribution to your community and country
- Skill & Experience
You have a unique set of skills and experiences that you can use to make an impact
- Strategic Thinking
You are excited about the opportunity to launch an innovative CYFI project.
You know how to design a project that is based on sound research, uses resources creatively, builds or improves on existing systems, and leverages partnerships with complimentary organizations
You know the area of social change in which you would like to work, and you can articulate the positive change that you would like to make
Value of Program:
- Implement concrete, youth-oriented solutions to issues that concern you
- Access U.S. Government resources and contacts
- Catch the attention of American and Nigerian leaders in the public and private sectors
- Work alongside talented and motivated peers with diverse backgrounds, but similar visions
- Participate in CYFI Alumni Program
Method of Application: Apply by completing the form via this link.
Applicants selected for an interview will be notified by the CYFI Board. Interviews will be held at the U.S. Consulate General in Lagos.
Application Deadline is 13th January 2019