Store Assistant at Seabless Fishing Company Limited
Seabless Fishing Company Limited is a fishing company registered and incorporated with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) on the 14th of July 2000. The Company was incorporated as an indigenous Nigerian Company with a direct focus on Industrial and Commercial fishing in Nigeria and West Africa involving the processing and packaging of Sea food products for both Local and Foreign sales.
The present registered operational base is at NPA Jetty, Kirikiri Phase I, Apapa- Lagos.
Job Type: Full Time
Job FieldProcurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain Ref-Code: SBF/HRM/02/19
Location: Apapa, Lagos.
Store Assistants function as a jack-of-all-trades in a retail environment. They perform any task assigned by the Store Officer/Manager. This includes things like merchandising the floor and processing inventory. This is a position where no two days are the same. It requires someone who can switch tasks seamlessly, as well as someone who likes to work on their feet.
- Effective management of deck items/Engr. Items.
- Enlisting the items into store with proper documentation
- Issuing or supplying of stocks to vessels as requested by Port Engr./Port Capt.
- Proper monitoring of stock ledger books for items received, stored and issued out with bin cards properly maintained and recording the details on computer.
- Periodic physical stock taking and reconciliation.
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the Store supervisor.
- BSc/HND in Accounting.
- Computer literacy – MS Office applications, in particular.
- High attention to details.
- Strong Oral and Written English skills.
Applicants should be a male for gender balance.
Applicants who stayed close to Apapa would be more suitable for the job due to proximity to work.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications quoting the position and reference code as the subject of the mail to: email@example.com Deadline: Not Specified
This opportunity was originally Posted on: 22 October, 2019 here