Do you meet the requirements to be one of the 6 regional coordinators for the Thought for Food Program? Get in here and apply by 23rd of November 2018
- Commitment: 3 Years, starting in January 2019
- Availability: 10-15 hours a week to dedicate to TFF
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute and advise on the organization’s overall strategy and program development
- Develop and lead a cohort of regional TFF Ambassadors to execute strategic activities that ensure the TFF impact of TFF’s programs
- Establish and maintain strategic partnerships with regional organizations
- Engage current and new community members in online and offline activities
- Build TFF’s brand awareness and thought leadership position as a critical force for change in the field of food and agriculture
- You are fluent in English (verbal and written).
- You are tech savvy – comfortable using Google docs and sheets, as well as social media platforms.
- You are detail-oriented, with a dedication to delivering high-quality outputs.
- You have the self-discipline required to work independently and are comfortable
working with a remote TFF core team.
- You have understanding of when and how to over-communicate to ensure team
members are involved in decisions to change strategy and deliver excellent
- You are resourceful, and able to come up with novel solutions to overcome the
uncanny-ness, unexpected, and last-minute situations and obstacles.
- You are able to work well under pressure, and willing to work extra hours in the
lead-up to major events/deadlines.
- You have a good sense of humor, are open minded to new ideas, and have
enthusiasm for the team and organization.
- You are interested in food, technology, science, art and agriculture.
- Invitation to in-person TFF Academy and fast-track for full/ partial sponsorship to TFF Community events
- Management experience; Annual fixed budget in accountability with activities
- Access to digital ecosystem and talent hub profile, discount for relevant events, letter of recommendation and linkedin reference, exposure on TFF Content Hub and more perks!